FOTD & Mermaid Hair

Friday 11 April 2014

Hey guys! Today I've decided to write a quick post about the make-up I'm wearing today and I thought I'd just inform you about my new hair! As you guys probably know I have very light blonde hair - I was feeling a little bored this morning so I decided to dig through my cupboards for the Bleach London colours which I had bought ages ago. I found 'washed up mermaid' which is a lovely turquoise colour. I used my hands to apply the dye onto the ends of my hair and left it on for 15 minutes. Now, on the bottle of the dye it says to use gloves - I didn't do this and now I have blue hands! So make sure that you wear gloves. Anyway, after washing the dye off and drying my hair I am so impressed with how its gone - the colour is lovely and vibrant and I think I applied it really well. Normally when applying colour at home I have my mum's help but today's colour was a solo endeavour
Anyway, onto today's face...


.
 Okay, so as a base I'm wearing Mac face and body in C1. I always go back to this foundation in the warmer months because it provides a lovely sheer, dewy coverage. Under my eyes & on my chin I applied the Collection concealer in fair. I then applied my Mac cream blush in 'optimistic orange' which looks really daring in the pan but I find that it really brightens up my complexion Then I applied the sleek bronzer from the light contour palette to contour my face and applied Mac's mineralize skinfinish in Porcelain Pink.
On my eyes I'm wearing the 'satin taupe' eyeshadow by Mac, and I've just taken that onto the lower lashline too. I blended a little bit of hustle from the Naked 1 palette in the outer corner of my eye. I also applied Mac's kohl liner in 'teddy' to my waterline. I then finished off the eyes by applying L'oreal's telescopic mascara in 'carbon black.' On my lips I'm wearing Mac's 'rebel'.

Shona xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs