Review- Colorsport 30 day mascara

Monday 28 May 2012

Hello guys, this is a review about the Colorsport 30 day mascara. I bought this from Boots for £5.50. There are two colours available of this product 'dark brown' and 'black.' This kit is to dye eyelashes and eyebrows. The kit includes an applicator, dye cream and developer liquid. I bought this kit in dark brown as I wanted to use it to dye my eyebrows, because I've been longing for thicker eyebrows and since my brows are quite fair some of the hairs can't be seen well.


The above picture is a 'before' shot (excuse the unpluckedness)

I mixed the dye cream and developer liquid in the tray which was supplied, the products weren't easy to mix together as the dye cream is quite thick. When I had everything mixed to a good consistency then I applied the dye to my eyebrows using a cotton bud (as the applicator is rubbish in my opinion.) I left the dye on for a good ten minutes as recommended.


This is what my brows look like now, they look so much thicker and darker than they did before and I am really pleased with the result. This product only cost £5.50 and can be used for up to 16 application, in the salon it costs around £5 per time for brow dying. This product is so good and so cheap that I will definitely be buying it again, the dye should last for around a month but even if it only lasts for a couple of weeks then I will still be impressed!

Shona xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs