FOTD + Update

Friday 14 September 2012


Hey guys! Today I'm popping along to the opticians, which means no eye make-up for me! I just thought I'd share my make-up with you as I've kept it very simple and fresh today. The foundation I am using today is the Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect in 71 (expect a review of this soon!) I am also using the Bobbi Brown corrector in porcelain bisque and collection 2000 concealer in fair to cover dark circles and blemishes. I have used the sleek contour kit in light to contour and highlight my face and the sleek blush in rose gold. I have just gone through my eyebrows with the HD brow kit in Foxy. On my lips is Revlon Just Bitten kissable balm stain in Lovesick. Then I've just finished my make-up with mac fix+. I've been going for the more natural look recently as I feel it's quick and easy to do, although normally I would have used some eye make-up!

My Life has been pretty busy at the moment, last month I got my A level results (ABB) and found out that I had got a place in Lancaster University to study Politics and Sociology. It's pretty scary to think that in a couple of weeks I will have moved out on my own for the first time. I've also quit my job at Debenhams because I don't want to come back every weekend to work and I've also not been enjoying working there for a long time. I move into uni on the 30th September, which is such a late start compared with most other UK universities. The thought of being all alone with nobody that I know is daunting, but I'm sure that most people feel like that! I'm going to be focusing more on my blog and I've got lots of ideas for new blog posts so hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things! I'm also going to blog about my uni experience so look out for those posts!

Shona xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs