Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review

Monday 21 May 2012

In this blog post I am reviewing the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in black. The mascara can be bought from boots or superdrug for £9.99, so it is readily available.

The mascara comes in standard looking green packaging, so it is not exactly eye-catching on first glance, so it's not usually something that I would go for when browsing make-up. I got this mascara as part of free gift for spending a certain amount of money on revlon products, the mascara that I got was full size as well. This has been in my drawer unused for ageeees whilst I've been using other mascaras. What originally put me off this mascara was the massive fibre brush, I normally prefer small plastic brushes as I think they give the best effect on my eyelashes. However, I decided to start using this mascara, and I have to say I have been impressed by the results...

These how my lashes are without mascara (please ignore unruly brows!)

These are my lashes with one coat of the Revlon Grow Luscious

A couple of coats later...

As you can see by the pics, the grow luscious mascara does a pretty good job with giving me long thick lashes. When it comes to the claim to make your lashes grow, I can't comment because I've not been using this mascara long enough to tell. The price of £9.99 isn't the cheapest around but I do think the product is fairly good and most mascaras tend to be around £7+. All in all I think this is a good  mascara and I would give it a;
7.5/10

Let me know if you've tried this mascara

Shona xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs