Mini Body Shop Haul

Monday 11 June 2012


Hey guys! Today I popped to the Cheshire Oaks outlet in Ellesmere port, and whilst there I ventured into the Body Shop store. I got some amazing bargains in there because if you buy two items you get 30% off, if you buy three you get 35% off and if you buy 4 or more items you get 40% off! I bought 6 items so I received 40% off everything, and saved around £20.
I bought a rounded face brush, as I have been wanting to try one of these for awhile, I think using one of these will give my face a really good clean. I bought a large Coconut body scrub, as at the minute I'm really trying to keep my skin soft and supple, so a good scrub is something that I've needed to invest in. I also bought a bath lily as the one I have needs replacing. The next three items that I bought are from the body shops new 'Chocomania' range. I smelt one of the chocomania products and I felt like I was in heaven! The smell is divine, lovely and chocolatly and scrummy! Anyway, from this range I bought; the body lotion, the shower cream and the beautifying oil which can be used on hair, face and skin. All in all, I'm really happy with what I bought, as I'm able to try out some new, yummy products with 40% off.

Shona xx

1 comment :

  1. Great post! Love the coconut body scrub, sounds awesome! Feel free to follow back www.lifewithdirection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs