Hair Update!

Thursday 19 June 2014

HI guys! Long time no see. So recently I decided to have a massive change with my hair. I love blonde hair but the maintenance is annoying (those pesky roots) and a couple of weeks after my hair appointments my colour just wouldn't look as fresh and would become very yellow which I hated. Another massive problem is the damage which comes with having very light bleached blonde hair - not good. 
So I decided that I would go darker and go for ombre hair - just so I could keep some of my beloved blonde with me - lol. I've been darker before and not really liked it but I thought that this time I might prefer the darker hair with an ombre. At the same time I also had around an inch cut from my hair and I had my hair cut really bluntly - and this has made my hair feel loads thicker - before the ends were quite thin and straggly. 


Here you go! My new ombre long bob. I actually really like the colour and I'm loving the fresh cut- however I don't know how long it will be until I have some more lovely extensions applied - I can't resist the princess hair!
Let me know what you think about the change guys - but please be kind!

Shona xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs