New Shampoo and Conditioner!

Monday 6 February 2012

Hi guys, just thought that I'd let you know about the new shampoo and conditioner that I'm using. 


Way back in November, I went to the hairdressers to get my hair cut off into a bob because it was damaged due to bleaching, however the hairdresser cut my hair a few inches too short and my hair is just taking too long to grow out. I heard about fast shampoo and conditioner, which apparently makes your hair grow 1-2 inches a month, so I decided to try it out, it was £24 from ebay and it's the same price on amazon too. I've just started using it, so I'm going to wait until I've been using it a month and then i'll let you guys know whether it worked or not. I really hope that it works because I'm desperate! :(
Talk to you later xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs